Please review the WACA Membership frequently asked questions below.
Yes, public transport is included in your WACA membership for all major match days at Optus Stadium.
Women’s One Day International Series
Australian v New Zealand
Friday 22 February 2019
Box Office 6 Opens: 9.00am
Gate 6 Opens: 9.30am
Match Starts: 10.20am
Match Finishes: 6.05pm (approx.)
The exclusive WACA Members Reserve extends through the northern side of Level 1 and Level 5 of Optus Stadium. Seating in these areas are available to WACA Members and their guests only.
Members can upgrade to a season-long reserved seat on Level 1 or Level 5, or take up a premium membership package that includes access to exclusive club access on Level 2.
Visitor Passes, Reserved Seats & Access
For the 2018-19 season, WACA Members were able to secure a reserved seat for the full season of major match days at Optus Stadium. Reserved Seat sales have now concluded.
Reserved seat information for the 2019-20 season will be released before renewals commence.
|Prices & Limits|
|Australia v South Africa – ODI||Adult $60 U18’s $25||Yes||5 per person|
|Australia v India – Test||Adult $60 U18’s $25||Only Day 3, 4 & 5||5 per person|
|BBL Matches||Adult $60 U18’s $25||Yes||5 per person|
Members have the option to purchase up to 5 Visitor Passes per person for selected match days. Children 5 years and younger are free entry when accompanied by parent/guardian. Please bring your 5 & Under child through the turnstiles with you on the match day.
- Test Match (Days 3 – 5)
- One Day International
- Perth Scorchers Matches
- Tour Matches
- Domestic Matches
Forms & Publications
Age Pension Members
- Members age 65+ as of 1 October will qualify for a concession rate. These subscriptions will be provided automatically.
- Members residing 80 or more kilometres from the WACA Ground qualify for a country concession rate. These subscriptions will be provided automatically.
- Members that work FIFO rosters in remote areas can apply for concession membership. The member must provide a letter from their employer signed and on company letterhead to verify their FIFO roster throughout the cricket season.
Associated Club Members
- WACA Members who are also a financial member of an associated cricket club can be eligible to obtain a concession rate on their subscription. Please contact the Membership Office if you believe you may qualify.
- If you are a registered and participating WACA Member, you will qualify for a concession. These concessions will be provided for WACUA registered Umpires.
- If you are on a TPI Pension or a Disability Support Pension, please contact the Membership Office regarding your membership subscription.
If your circumstances make you unable to utilise your WACA Membership, absentee status allows you to keep your membership without paying ongoing annual subscriptions for a period of up to five years.
For a one-off payment of $250, your membership will be held for a period of up to five years OR until you renew your membership. Absentee status can only be used once in the life of your Membership.
To apply for Absentee Membership, please contact the Membership Office.
Contact the Membership Office as soon as possible on 9265 7279 or email email@example.com to report the card as lost/stolen. Your card will no longer be active to access Optus Stadium or the WACA Ground.
Lost cards will incur a re-issuing fee of $10.00, to be paid in advance. You will be eligible to receive a complimentary day pass into the venue whilst your new card is being issued.
Your member card is for your use only, however, Guest Cards are transferrable for your friends and family.
Members are reminded to keep your card safe and in your possession. If your membership card is used by a non-Member, the card will be held by the Membership office, the individual using the Member Card will be asked to leave the ground, and your Membership will be subject for suspension.
No – your WACA Member Card and Guest Card (if applicable) are your entry into Optus Stadium and the WACA Ground for cricket match days.
All matches at the WACA Ground and Optus Stadium this season! This includes;
- All days of the Test Match
- One Day International
- Perth Scorchers regular season and finals
- Domestic and Tour Matches
WACA Members will have a priority offer to purchase tickets into Members Reserve seating areas at the WACA Ground and Optus Stadium. Pre-sale information will be distributed to Members via email.
For the 2018-19 season, Membership Subscription prices are as below:
- Membership Application Fee: $50
- Metro Membership: $410
- Metro with Guest Card: $750
- Concession/Country Membership: $265
- Concession/Country with Guest Card: $530
- Junior Membership: $175
Continuing with long-standing tradition, we ask our Members and their guests to respect cricket etiquette to ensure an enjoyable match day experience for all.
- Restrict movement during play
- Be considerate of those around you
- Ensure responsible consumption of alcohol
Members are reminded of their responsibility to ensure their guests understand and observe cricket etiquette. Any Member or visitor behaving in an anti-social manner will be removed from the venue and the member to face other consequences as required.
- Smart casual clothing
- Collared shirts and official branded supporter shirts of the playing teams are acceptable
Revealing, offensive, unclean or tattered clothing are not accepted in the Members Reserve. Beach wear and thongs are not permitted.
Check out the Members Dress Code here. Please familiarise yourself with the dress code to avoid disappointment on the match day.
As a reminder, all Members, Guests, and Visitor Pass holders must meet dress code requirements. Patrons not meeting the dress code will not be permitted into the Members Reserve.